Thursday 26 November 2015

Toyin Aimakhu Doesn’t Want To Get Married EVER Again & Here Is Why!


toyin-aimakhu-returns-homeThe demise of Toyin Aimakhu‘s marriage to Adeniyi Johnson was headline news and now there are rumours sh-e has a new boo, Seun Agbegbe. Interestingly enough h-er alleged new rel@tionship has come under the spotlight with allegations that he beat h-er up…allegations that the actress has vehemently denied.
 Toyin Aimakhu Denies Rumours That h-er Alleged New M@n, Seun Agbegbe Beat h-er Up
Aimakhu also denies dating Agbegbe, telling
I don’t know where this story of me getting married to Seun Egbegbe is coming from. I think someone is behind all these. And I feel all these bloggers should always try to confirm their stories before publishing. First it was the story of me getting a thorough beating from Seun and now they said I am planning to marry him.
sh-e added,
I have said it times without number that I’m not dating Seun and I have never been beaten to a pulp by any M@n. Seun is my friend. You can only marry someone you are dating. And I don’t think I have time for any rel@tionship now.
Perhaps scarred from h-er experience with Niyi Johnson, Aimakhu went on to add that sh-e doesn’t see herself getting married again, stating that,
I don’t think I would want to get married again. I have tried it and it didn’t work. I just want to focus on my career for now. I have loads of project that I am working on and that’s basically what is giving me joy. I am setting up a movie academy in Ibadan and I have gotten a place that I would use for the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment